Publishes original research, both empirical and theoretical, on all aspects of clinical psychology including:
- clinical and abnormal psychology featuring descriptive or experimental studies
- aetiology, assessment and treatment of the whole range of psychological disorders irrespective of age group and setting
- biological influences on individual behaviour
- studies of psychological interventions and treatment on individuals, dyads, families and groups
The journal features the following types of research: original empirical investigations; theoretical papers; review articles and brief reports and comments.
Published four times a year (March, June, September and November)
- Member £24
- Non-Member £52/US$102/€76
- Student Member £17
- Institutional £227/US$414/€335
Why order our journals?
The Society's journals are renowned for publishing the latest original research in all areas of psychology with the following additional subscriber benefits:
- FREE online access to published full-text articles for your chosen journal(s)
- FREE access to current articles and archive from 1999-2008 for your chosen journal(s)
- FREE online access to 'in-press' articles for your chosen journal(s)